Saturday, April 11, 2009

Introducing 1ASLBIBLE.

It is time to introduce a new Blogger to the world of Blogging. Introducing this blog's title is 1ASLBIBLE. Who writes this stuff? How can this be an ASLBIBLE when it is typed? Isn't ASL a Sign Language using hands rather than letters? Yes. Well, why in the world you you write a blog? My answer is simple, to gain a wider audience and this is just the title of the Blog.

Once this Intro. gets into DeafRead, then I will be able to include videos and add other features as well. I am learning to blog, so bear with me. Please. My target audience are those readers that are interest in learning more about the Bible and would like to discuss or ask questions on the "comment" section of this blog. I hope to allow both written and video comments here. I will see if that is possible. If it will be possible, then I may ask someone for help in making this a reality. This? both written and video commentaries.

Originally, I though blogs were to be written daily, now I know better. It can be written when a writer has something to say and publish. Unlike a newspaper that has deadlines. I am glad that this world of bloggin is not like a newspaper. At least this one is not a newspaper nor do I have a deadline to meet.

Since there is no "religious" option category to file in DeafRead, which is good. The Bible is not religious. I will place this under "Education" category. After all, learning about the Bible is educational.

For your information, 1ASLBIBLE has a vlog channel in Deafvideo.TV (DVTV). You can look for that channel now and then. Currently, I am trying to gather information and organize my thoughts, teaching, find subjects etc for the vlog. Some of the videos shown here may be shown on DVTV and some may not be.

You may leave comments to welcome this channel. "Wait a minute!!" Reader's yelled. "Just who is the author of this blog?" Readers asked. I will tell you who. It is I, Ben, AKA BigBenFactor (BBF).

"Will this blog be controversal as BBF's vlog?" Readers mummer. No. It will not be, although I cannot promise it will not be. It is not my intention.

The word "Factor" in BigBenFactor", just like Fox Cable's "The O'Rielly Factor", means perspective, or my views in this context. I tend to talk about any topic and throw in my views, my thoughts.

1ASLBIBLE in DVTV is just a channel name, like Fox, PAX, NBC or even Friends, Married With Children and so on. I want this channel to expand it's audience base, thus this Blog ( or vise-versus).

I will be teaching about the Bible, sharing some of the stories, interpreting the meaning, tell how we can study the bible, and many more. I will keep my opinions to myself. There may be times when I tell you what I think it means, and let you know if it is "my opinion". Otherwise, these will be facts from the bible and not of my own accord.

"To be continue" in another blog about myself. Thanks for taking the time to read and God Bless you.

"My love for you is made possible by God's love for me". Ben-2006
Jesus Is Lord!
Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment